monday afternoons 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday July 9, 16, 23 & 30th
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday August 13 & 20th
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday September 10, 17, 24 & October 1st
- Location: 1650 Howard Avenue, Windsor, Ontario.
- Class fee: $45 + supplies/4 week session & $23/2week workshop
In these 4 week workshop we will experiment with basic drawing technique – contour drawing, value, shadows and highlights, creating depth, space, and simple perspective. Our focus will be on creating illusion – how to use a 2D surface to create a 3D image. A few supplies (click here to view supply list) are all that is needed to participate. Drawing sessions may focus on graphite pencil, colour pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel or portrait drawing. Supplies will vary accordingly.
To register or for more information email: email@example.com
Non-refundable deposit of $15 to hold your spot. Payment may be made by interac e-Transfer, cheque or cash.