monday afternoons 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, September 10, 17, 24 & October 1st (ink)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, October 15, 22 & 29th (graphite)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, November 5, 12, 19 & 26th
- Location: 1650 Howard Avenue, Windsor, Ontario.
- Class fee: $45 + supplies/4 week session
In these 4 week workshops we will experiment with basic drawing technique – contour drawing, value, shadows and highlights, creating depth, space, and simple perspective.
A few supplies (click here to view supply list) are all that is needed to participate. Drawing sessions may focus on graphite pencil, colour pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel or portrait drawing. Supplies will vary accordingly.
To register or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable deposit of $15 to hold your spot. Payment may be made by interac e-Transfer, cheque or cash.