monday afternoons 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday February 5, 12, 29 & 26th
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday March 5, 12, 19 & 26th
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday April 9. 16, 23 & 30th
- Location: 1650 Howard Avenue, Windsor, Ontario.
- Class fee: $45 + supplies/4 week session
In these 4 week workshop we will experiment with basic drawing technique – contour drawing, value, shadows and highlights, creating depth, space, and simple perspective. Our focus will be on creating illusion – how to use a 2D surface to create a 3D image. A few supplies (click here to view supply list)are all that is needed to participate. Drawing sessions may focus on graphite, colour pencil, drawing with ink, charcoal, pastel or portrait drawing.
To register or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable deposit of $15 to hold your spot. Payment may be made by interac e-Transfer, cheque or cash.