monday afternoons 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, October 18, 25, November 1 & 8th (graphite).
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, November 15, 22, 29 and December 6th (to be announced)
- Location: “Drawing with Colleen Castonguay” Private Facebook Group
- Class fee: $45/4 wk session + supplies
- Interac e-Transfer is accepted for payment
- For registration or inquiries email: email@example.com
In these 4 week workshops we will experiment with basic drawing technique – contour drawing, value, shadows and highlights, creating depth, space, and simple perspective.
A few supplies (click here to view supply list) are all that is needed to participate. Drawing sessions may focus on graphite pencil, colour pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel or portrait drawing. Supplies will vary accordingly.
To register or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment may be made by Interac e-Transfer before the start of the session.