monday afternoons 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, August 3, 10, 17 & 24th (graphite)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, September 7, 14, 21 & 28th (ink)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, October 5, 12, 19 & 26th (graphite)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday, November 2, 9, 16 & 23rd (ink)
- Location: “Drawing with Colleen Castonguayr” Private Facebook Group
- or photos with instructions can be emailed directly to you (12-15 photos average/week)
- Class fee: $40/4 wk session + supplies
- Interac e-Transfer, cheque or cash are all accepted
- For registration or inquiries email: email@example.com
In these 4 week workshops we will experiment with basic drawing technique – contour drawing, value, shadows and highlights, creating depth, space, and simple perspective.
A few supplies (click here to view supply list) are all that is needed to participate. Drawing sessions may focus on graphite pencil, colour pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel or portrait drawing. Supplies will vary accordingly.
To register or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable $15 deposit is required to hold your spot. Payment must be made by interac e-Transfer, cheque or cash before the start of the session.